This website is provided by Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH, Mühlenstr. 3+5, 59348 Lüdinghausen. With this data privacy statement Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH provides comprehensive information on how the personal data of visitors to this website is handled. The legal basis of data protection can be found in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In addition to these data protection regulations, you will find the general data privacy statement of Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH at https://kleffmann.digital/privacy-policy/
1. Scope of the data privacy framework and responsible authority
The body responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data (hereinafter: use of data) in connection with the visit and use of this website within the meaning of data protection law is
Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH
Tel. +49 2591 96801 50
Fax +49 2591 96801 60
2. Collection, storage and use of data
When visiting the website www.mydataplant.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed data,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- The browser used and the operating system of your device as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a stable connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
b) Contact Form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address and your name in order to be able to match the request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. Further information about your rights and the period of data storage can be found under section 9, 10 and 12 of this privacy statement.
c) Registering in the My Data Plant Online Portal
The My Data Plant portal is completely independent of the My Data Plant website and the Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH website. No data exchange takes place.
When you register for My Data Plant for the first time, we require your full name, your address, your e-mail address and a password of your choice to complete the registration process. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration. After registering on the website, you will receive a message to the e-mail address you have provided, asking you to confirm your registration. In case of non-confirmation your registration will be deleted automatically.
For more information on your rights with regard to your data, please refer to sections 8 and 9 of this data privacy statement.
Voluntary entries, for example about your area, your crop, etc. are stored in our database. The data is stored exclusively on a computer system physically located in Germany.
3. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent according to the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure according to the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a statutory obligation is imposed for disclosure in accordance with the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required by the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The payment processes carried out via the My Data Plant online portal are processed by the service provider "Amazon Payments". This means that Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 5 Rue Plaetis - 2338 Luxembourg, ("Amazon Payments") receives all payment-related data for processing a payment transaction. Amazon Payments processes these data exclusively on behalf of Kleffmann Digital RS GmbH and does not use the data for its own purposes. Transmission of payment data is SSL-encrypted.
This cookie contains information that depends on the used end device. However, this does not mean that we obtain knowledge about your identity.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are implemented on the basis of the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (f) GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continuously being improved.
In addition, we use the tracking measures to record statistics of the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
Alternatively to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device.
If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to evaluate and record statistics about the use of our website for the purpose of optimizing it for you. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
6. Social Media Plugins
We use social media plugins of the networks Facebook, Xing and LinkedIn on our website based on the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (f) GDPR. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider.
Our website uses social media plugins from Facebook to personalize its use. For this purpose we make use of the "LIKE" or "PART"-button. This is an offer from Facebook. When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly associate your visit to our website with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "PART" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles for this purpose, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) of Facebook.
Our website also uses so-called Social Plugins ("Plugins") from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram").
The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera".
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagram's servers. Instagram transfers the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Instagram" button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
8. Embedded YouTube Videos
On some of our websites we embed YouTube videos. The plugin operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection to Youtube servers is established. Youtube will be informed which pages you visit. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account beforehand.
Further information on data protection at "Youtube" can be found in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
9. Rights of the affected Person
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article (15) GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Article (16) GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article (17) GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to meet a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Article (18) GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Article (21) GDPR;
- To receive, in accordance with Article (20) GDPR, your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- to withdraw your consent to us at any time pursuant to Article (7) (3) GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article (77) GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
10. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to the first sentence of Article (6) (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Article (21) GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this, which arise from your special situation or the objection against direct advertising is directed. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without indicating a special situation. If you want to exercise your right of revocation or objection, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Information Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. Period of Data Storage
We process and store personal data only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing or for as long and to the extent required by law to process and/or store such data.
If the purpose of the processing is no longer given and the legal obligation to retain data expires, we will routinely delete the data or restrict the processing of the data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
13. Contact for Privacy Information
In case of questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal data, for information or for corrections, blocks or deletions of data as well as revocation of given consents, the person concerned can contact the following contact person:
Doris Lütke Brochtrup
Phone: +49 2591 96801 30
14. State and Changes of this Data Privacy Statement
This data privacy statement is valid as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under https://mydataplant.com/gb/data-privacy.html
Excerpts of the data protection declaration were created with the data protection declaration generator of activeMind AG.